Guidelines for adding genetic marker data to Fit2Breed
There are several options for adding genetic marker data from your dog to Fit2Breed:
- You have had a MyDogDNA / Wisdom test drawn up by your Kooiker on your own, and you have already filled in a consent form. The data will be implemented in Fit2Breed.
- You don’t need to take any further action
- A DNA profile of your Kooiker has been drawn up in the context of scientific research. If you wish, this profile can be used in Fit2Breed.
- No action needed at the moment, you will soon receive an e-mail from the Expertise Center Genetics Veterinary Medicine in which you can indicate whether this DNA profile may be added to Fit2Breed. There are no costs for you.
- You have had an EMBARK-DNA profile drawn up on your own and would like to add this data to Fit2Breed.
- You have had a MyDogDNA / Wisdom test drawn up by your Kooiker on your own and would like to add this data to Fit2Breed.
- You fill in the informed consent, giving permission for the use of MyDogDNA / Wisdom data in Fit2Breed and mail it to email@example.com
- The Expertise Centre for Genetics in Veterinary Medicine then contacts Wisdom Health to obtain this data and enter it into Fit2Breed.
If you quickly want to get the results of a litter, choose option 3