Reply: Your password is sent by the e-mailaddress email@example.com. This e-mail is sometimes placed in your spambox. Verify wether this isn’t the case. If it isn’t, please contact the administrator of ZooEasy online.
Reply: The step-by-step plan is as follows:
- Open your internet browser
- Surf to www.zooeasyonline.com
- Open the E-mail with your login data to ZooEasy
- Enter your E-mail address as mentioned in this mail
- Copy the password from the E-mail
- Paste it into the password field on the login screen
- Click Terms and Conditions of Use, if you want to read them first. They will be shown in a popup window, where you can accept them by clicking the button I accept the Terms and Conditions of Use. Or just check the box I accept the Terms and Conditions of Use
- You may check the boxes Remember E-mail and Remember password if you don’t want to enter them every time you login.
- Click the button Login to ZooEasy and you will be logged in.
- Click the link Log out to logout
Reply: The password you received is generated by ZooEasy and it is not possible to change it into your own password. You can request a new password any moment. It will be sent to you directly by e-mail and can be used instantly. Don’t forget to check the box ‘Remember password’ the first time you use it.
Reply: The easiest way to search for a certain dog is by pedigree number or (part of) the pedigree name. Given names are not in the database. You could enter part of the pedigree name or number and use a wildcard * for the parts you don’t know. This will show all the dogs that are in the database with that name or number.
Keep in mind that special characters have to be entered correctly. You may choose a wildcard instead. N.B. A wildcard has to be placed before or after the search value, not in the middle.
Reply: The coëfficiënt of inbreeding is a percentage showing the amount of inbreeding in a certain animal. This is measured based on the complete pedigree. On the basis of date of birth, the animals are ordered in a list. The degree of influence a related animal has on the coeffcient of inbreeding depends on its generation level.
The lower the percentage, the less inbreeding has occured.
At this moment ZooEasy calculates the coefficient based on five generations.
Reply: Addresses are private information and are not allowed to be published.
Mail addresses of the owners of studdogs are placed on the studdog list
Reply: At this moment very few photo’s are available. The pictures of the studdogs from the studdog list are published. Please submit photos as JPG file, stating the pedigree number. Maximum file size 150 Kb.
Only clear photos showing the dogs profile and without disturbing elements (e.g. legs, living rooms, showresults) will be placed in the database. The VHNK ZooEasy team will judge about this. Questions? Mail the team: firstname.lastname@example.org