Subsidy arrangement for testing on VWD, ENM, PM and Genotyping
Members of the VHNK Association, both in the Netherlands and abroad, can receive €27.50 subsidy for the combination of DNA testing for VWD, ENM and PM and Genotyping.
Conditions to qualify for this subsidy
- You are a member of the VHNK;
- You own a purebred Kooikerhondje with an NHSB pedigree or an FCI recognised pedigree;
- You consent to the inclusion of results in Fit2Breed;
- You give permission for genotyping results to be recorded in ZooEasy and the Club Register;
- You own the dog for which the subsidy is requested.
Please note – you can only get the grant for the combination of:
- Blood samples VWD * , ENM and PM via Utrecht University
- Genotyping via EMBARK or WISDOM
Sub-applications are not eligible for subsidy.
* VWD via a blood sample is no longer mandatory in combination with Genotyping as it is also included in the Genotyping test.
Application for subsidy
To obtain the grant, send copies of the results and a copy of the bills (in pdf format), along with a request for payment of the subsidy. You can use the application form below.
The application should also include:
- Your full name, corresponding with the name on your bank account
(If this name differs from the membership records, also provide your name as submitted to the membership administration)
- Place of residence and address as known to the membership administration
- E-mail address
- Full IBAN number
- For members outside NL within the EU also the Swift/BIC code
- For members outside the EU also account number and name/address details of the bank
Subsidy will only be given if there are no payment delays.
The application must be submitted within 1 month after receipt of the most recently received results
Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com
Check out when these tests are performed: DNA test dates.