The VHNK is collecting a lot of data about our Kooikerhondjes. Since many years this information is recorded on paper, into the well-known Club register. The Club register is updated anually.
To share new and updated data directly with breeders and friends of the Kooikerhondje breed, we have been using the database ‘ZooEasy online’ since 2012.
About ZooEasy online
ZooEasy online is an online database, so if you have an internet connection, you have access to the latest data of the Kooikerhondje population worldwide, anytime and anywhere.
The VHNK owns this database and is responsible for the content and the selling of accounts. The database producers provide excellent technical support and data safety is guaranteed by backups.
With ZooEasy online it is possible to find any dog and its pedigree.
Within the pedigree you can find all ancestors of a specific dog by clicking on the dogs. You also have access to the available health results, exterior characteristics and photos.
- The database is updated every three months with the latest registered Kooikerhondjes by the Dutch kennelclub . For data about litters bred outside the Netherlands we rely on supply of our foreign sister associations.
- All health information presently known, as already included in the paper Clubregister, is entered manually in reverse order. At date (January 2019) this information is complete from today up to 2000.
- New health results are entered into the database immediately after each meeting of the Information Committee, which is at least four times a year. Upon receipt of an official diagnosis of a recently reported health problem, it is immediately entered in ZooEasy.
This way we share all available information directly with our users.
A large part of our Kooikerhondje population is bred outside the Netherlands. Therefore, we are working closely together with the breeding committees of our foreign sister associations. Data from abroad is collected in de paper register as well as in ZooEasy.
Users can choose between “read-only” accounts and “breeder” accounts.
Purchase an account by filling out one of the forms below and by transferring the required amount to the Treasurer Mrs C. Cop.
After the payment is received, the database manager will make the account accessible. You will be notified of this. At that moment the account is ready to use.
Entering the database is mainly done manually. We can imagine that questions arise or things are unclear. Please report this to the Information committee, so we can work together and make the database complete and user-friendly.
- Check the Frequently asked questions
- Consult the User Manual
- Ask the VHNK Zooeasy team by using the button (in ZooEasy) ‘E-mail the administrator’.
The VHNK regularly organises user meetings. Current data are found in the Eventlist.
Present ZooEasy team:
|Database managers:||D. de Leeuw|
|Data managers:||E. de Leeuw|
Below follows a short summery of the account specifications and costs.
|Information individual dogs||x||x|
|Information breeding pairs||x||x|
|Search between dogs and litters||x||x|
|Simple 3-generation pedigree||x||x|
|Extensive 3-generation pedigree||x|
|Upcoming 4-generation pedigree||x|
|Upcoming iPhone / Android apps||x|
|Members||€ 17,50||€ 30,00|
|Non-members||€ 42,50||€ 55,00|