14 Nov 2021
For some time now, the VHNK symposium committee has been busy preparing the international symposium. This event in which interesting and current topics about health and breeding are discussed, is also the place to meet people (online) from all over the world who have also put their heart and soul into our beautiful breed.
Taking into account the prevailing worldwide corona crisis, it was decided to organize this symposium as an online event. This is to make it possible for everyone to participate in this event.
When registering, you can indicate whether you would like to participate in person, however, this is only possible for a limited group of participants. Participants in the afternoon session and the Championship Club match will be given priority. If you are selected for in person participation, you will receive a message in advance. Please note that in person participation is € 10 more expensive and, should you be selected, we will ask you to transfer this amount additionally.
The working language for the symposium will be English.
Sunday morning (9.30 am – 1.00 pm)
During the morning program, current topics regarding health and breeding will be discussed – A full and interesting program! Participation in this morning session is possible for anyone who is interested in the breeding of the Nederlandse Kooikerhondje and for judges.
The topics covered during the morning session are:
- Population overview (speaker Carla Snels)
- Polymyositis (speaker drs. Paul Mandigers)
- Fit2Breed (speaker drs. Hille Fieten)
- The combined use of Fit2Breed with ZooEasy and the Club Register for the breeder (speaker Carla Snels)
- Outcross Finland (explanation of the outcross program by the Finnish Kooikervereniging)
- Explanation of the breed standard (speaker Diana Striegel)
Sunday afternoon (14.00h-16.45h)
The afternoon program is a closed meeting for the boards and breeding committees of the foreign associations. These are invited separately.
Curious about the speakers at our symposium? Our speakers would like to introduce themselves to you!
Registration and costs of participation
Registration to participate in the symposium is possible via this website. Please note that it is only possible to register for online participation. In person participation will be by invitation only.
|Session||Online/Live||Participation possible for||Costs of participation|
|Morning||Online||Anyone with an interest in the breeding of our breed and judges||€ 40 per participant|
|In Person*||€ 50 per participant (excl. lunch)|
* when registering for participation in the online symposium, we will ask you to indicate whether you are interested in being present in person at the symposium and whether you are interested in participating in the lunch at € 10 p.p. Among those interested, invitations will be sent from the VHNK to participate in the symposium in person and on location. Interested parties who also participate in the afternoon session of the symposium and the Championship Club match will be the first to be eligible to receive an invitation.
Please transfer the amount of € 40 for participation in the online symposium to IBAN number NL76 RABO 0328 3694 89 BIC: RABO NL2U, in the name of Vereniging Het Nederlandse Kooikerhondje, at the same time as sending in the registration form, stating your name and symposium 2021.
Should you receive an invitation for live participation, you will be asked to transfer the remaining amount.
The closing date for registration has passed
Registration for online participation is possible until Wednesday 10 November.
Are you interested in being present in person? Then you must register before 24 October.
The current corona measures apply to in person participation in the symposium. Based on the current regulations, you must be able to show a corona entrance certificate (QR code vaccination or negative test certificate).
Location live participation
The symposium will be broadcast live from a special studio in the Postillion Hotel in Deventer.
Postillion Hotel Deventer
7418 DA Deventer
Do you have any questions about (participation in) the symposium? Please contact us via email@example.com!