The club board is supported by a number of committees.
Committee for information about breeding, health and behaviour
- Trying to improve the quality, health and character of the Kooikerhondje by giving information to breeders and owners of the dogs.
- To bring about contact between member-breeders of Kooikerhondjes and applicants for a Kooikerhondje puppy. Condition is that the puppy has to be bred by the regulations of the Breeding Rules.
general info, declarations of good behaviour, studdoglist
Mrs. M.H. Kleinjan-Matena
results PL, ENM/VWD, HED
Ms. D. Hillen
Mrs. C.M.L. v.d. Berg-Janssen
Tel. 0348-445811 (ma-vrij 15.00-17.00 uur)
info diseases/info other countries
Mrs. G.C. de Leeuw- van der Wal
deceased dogs, dog surveys
Mw. A. v.d. Hoeven-Postma
4286 EH Almkerk
Mw. I. Noteboom
- To examine if member-breeders act or have acted by the regulations of the Dutch Kooikerhondje Association. This aim is also valid when a stud dog is available to mate with a bitch of a non-member.
Mrs R.H. Ludema-Huitema
Mrs C.M. Warps-Weijling
1625 RC Hoorn (NH)
Ms A. Straaijer
- The events committee organises (championship) club shows, litter evaluations, walks and other events.
Mr F. van Dorp
Ms M. van Rijsinge
Mrs M. Mussert
Mr A.J. Floor
Ms C. Bastiaanse
Ms J. de Bruijn
The club board is responsible for the club magazine (Mededelingenblad) of the association, which is published four times a year and for which the services of the editorial committee are used.
Letters which are published are the writers own responsibility. Anonymous letters or letters which contain hurtful language will not be published.
Mrs. E.J.C. Klever-v.d. Berg
3481 LA Harmelen
Text and pictures (300 dpi resolution) can also be send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. K.C. Slotboom
Ms. M. Steenbergen
- The arbitration committee can help settle disagreements between club board members, between club board and club members and between club members.
Mrs. D.L. Striegel-Oskam
8e Wijk 3
8414 NA Nieuwehorne