The club board is supported by a number of committees.
Committee for information about breeding, health and behaviour
- Promoting the improvement of quality, health and character of the Kooikerhondje by providing information to breeders and dog owners.
- Establishing contacts between member breeders and people looking for a Kooikerhondje. Condition is that the puppies have been bred in accordance with the provisions of the breeding regulations.
general info, declarations of good behaviour, studdog list
Mrs. M.H. Kleinjan-Matena
results PL, ENM/VWD, HED
Ms. D. Hillen
7597 MP Saasveld
Mrs. C.M.L. v.d. Berg-Janssen
Tel. 0348-445811 (ma-vrij 15.00-17.00 uur)
info myositis, info other countries
Mrs. G.C. de Leeuw- van der Wal
deceased dogs, dog surveys
Mrs. A. v.d. Hoeven-Postma
4286 EH Almkerk
Mrs. I. Noteboom-Koomen
Ms. J. Besterveld
- To assess if member-breeders act or have acted in accordance with the provisions of the breeding regulations. This objective also applies if a stud dog owner allows his dog to mate with the bitch of a non-member.
Mrs M.H. Kleinjan-Matena
Mrs C.M. Warps-Weijling
1625 RC Hoorn (NH)
Ms A. Straaijer
- The events committee organises (championship) club shows, litter evaluations, walks and other events.
Ms L.M. Adams
Ms M. van Rijsinge
Mrs M. Mussert
Mr A.J. Floor
Ms C. Bastiaanse
Mr. T. van Geijlswijk
The club board is responsible for the club magazine (Mededelingenblad), which is published four times a year and for which it uses the services of an editorial committee.
Letters that are published are the writers own responsibility. Anonymous letters and letters with offensive content will not be published.
Mrs. E.J.C. Klever-v.d. Berg
3481 LA Harmelen
Text and pictures (300 dpi resolution) can also be send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in receiving the club magazine digitally from now on?
That is possible! You will receive the club magazine (for the same membership fee) every quarter in your mailbox as a digital PDF.
You can register for the digital club magazine by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Ms. K.C. Slotboom
Ms. M. Steenbergen
- The arbitration committee can help settle disagreements between club board members, between club board and club members and between club members.
Arbitration Committee Rules 26/06/2009
Mrs. D.L. Striegel-Oskam
8e Wijk 3
8414 NA Nieuwehorne