of Vereniging “Het Nederlandse Kooikerhondje”
If you become a member of the VHNK, if you are a non-member and register for a public event organized by the VHNK, make a donation or provide personal data to the VHNK for any other reason, you give your explicit permission to process your personal data in line with this Privacy Statement.
We advise you to read the Privacy Statement carefully.
Responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Vereniging “Het Nederlandse Kooikerhondje”, Arsumerdijk 1, 9023 AN Jorwert, Kamer van Koophandel number 40397080, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, website https://www.kooikerhondje.nl. The member administration officer can be reached via email@example.com.
2. What data does the VHNK process?
In the context of your membership, the following personal data are processed by the VHNK:
- first and last name, date of birth;
- address and / or possibly postal address;
- telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number;
- name, gender, NHSB number, pedigree data of ancestors and descendants of your Kooikerhondje(s) for inclusion in the club register;
- judging reports of your dog(s) on young dog days, (championship) club shows, for publication in our club magazine and on our website;
- results of (health) test(s) of your Kooikerhondje(s) for publication in our club magazine, in the club register and on our website;
- photos of you and / or your dog(s) during participation in events and activities organized by the association for publication in our club magazine, on our website and for promotional purposes;
- everything related to breeding.
3. For what purpose is the VHNK processing these personal data?
The VHNK processes the personal data referred to in Article 2 for the following purposes:
- your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are used for contact about membership and the possible termination thereof, for providing the information you have requested and / or handling the information obtained from you;
- your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are used for sending invitations and information about activities of the VHNK, possibly as well for conducting surveys about the health of your Kooikerhondje(s);
- your name and bank account number are used to settle payments from the membership fee, registration fee for, among other things, young dog days, (championship) club shows, courses, training, orders and purchased supplies and services;
- your name and telephone number can be used up to one year after termination of your membership to ask you about your experiences with the VHNK and to inform you about the developments of the VHNK;
- the VHNK uses your name, address and e-mail address to send you its club magazine by post and messages by e-mail, that contain information about the activities of the association and other interesting information about VHNK membership; unsubscribing for mailings is possible at all times.
4. Storage terms
The VHNK processes personal data for the duration of your membership and does not store this personal data for longer than the VHNK is permitted according to the legal retention periods. The personal data is subsequently destroyed or made anonymous in such a way that the remaining data can no longer be traced to a person.
5. Security measures and processors
The VHNK has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
If the VHNK uses the services of third parties to process personal data, so-called processors, the VHNK, as the responsible party, has concluded a processing agreement with the processors.
6. Provision of personal data to third parties
The VHNK provides the following personal data to third parties:
- as of March 1 of each calendar year, the name and address data of VHNK members to the umbrella organization to which the VHNK is affiliated, namely the association “Raad van Beheer op Kynologisch Gebied in Nederland” (Dutch Kennelclub) in Amsterdam;
- four times a year the current list of members, advertisers and relations of the VHNK to the printing office that takes care of printing and sending the club magazine to members, advertisers and relations of the VHNK
7. Right of inspection, removal and questions and complaints
Via firstname.lastname@example.org of the VHNK you can submit a request to view, receive, change or delete your personal data. The VHNK will process your request and inform you about this within one month after receipt.
If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data, as referred to in Article 2A, B and C, you can also contact the secretary (email@example.com).
If you have complaints about the way in which the VHNK processes your personal data or processes your requests, you can contact the secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also go there with any other questions or comments about this Privacy Statement.
VHNK takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. The VHNK website uses an SSL certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you have the impression your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, or if you want more information about the protection of the personal data collected by the VHNK, please contact the VHNK via the email address: email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement was established on June 13 2018 and may be changed in the future. The changes will be announced on the website https://www.kooikerhondje.nl. We advise you to regularly view the Privacy Statement.